Indian Journal of Economics and Development, Volume 16 (4) October-December, 2020
- The nexus between Financial Development, Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in India: A VECM technique (20131): Amandeep Verma
- Structural Transformation of Punjab Agriculture and its Environmental Implications (20036): Seema Dutta and Sharanjit Singh Dhillon
- Consumer Purchase Behaviour towards Leafy Greens in a Specialized Retail Store (20025): R. Likith, S. Moghana Lavanya, K. Mahendran, and B.Krishnakumare.
- Analysis of Global and National Scenario of Tuber Crops Production: Trends and Prospects (20108): Prakash P., D Jaganathan, Sheela Immanuel, and P.S.Sivakumar
Assessment of MGNREGA on Employment Generation, Labour Supply in the
Agriculture Sector and Migration: A Case Study (20086): Sonali Katoch, Amit
Guleria, Pardeep Singh and R.S. Prasher.
- Growth and Instability Analysis of Pearl Millet Cultivation in India (20175): Parth Shah,
Shrivastava. A., Suvagiya. D. and Vani. G.
- Regional Disparities in Industrial Development: Evidence from Districts of Punjab (20104): Vikas
and Tilak Raj