Indian Journal of Economics and Development, Volume 16 (3) July-September, 2020
- The Effect of Internal Migrants on the Economic Lives of the Left-behind Elderly in Vietnam: Tran Thi Truc and Dao Van Hung
- Trends in the Direction of Trade of Castor Oil Exports from India: Lokesh, G. B., Kashinatha Dandoti, Vijaya B. Wali
- Integrating the Notion of Sustainable Development in Banking: Analysing Historical and Conceptual Framework: Kishore Kumar, Ajai Prakash, and Waseem Khan
- A Study on Mediating Effect of Learning on Training and Performance: Evidence from the Banking Sector in India: Athar Mahmood and Moid U. Ahmad
- An Economic Analysis of Marketing of Eggs in Anand District of Gujarat: Anilbhai Garval and A.S. Shaikh
- Water-Saving Technologies: A Measure to Avert Fluoride Contamination in Tamil Nadu: Naveen Kumar P. and P. Paramasivam
- Econometric Analysis of Returns to Education of Rural and Urban Labour Markets Workers in Tamil Nadu: R. Mariappan and K. Gopinath
- Economic Feasibility of Rose under Protected Cultivation in Himachal Pradesh: Arshdeep Singh Chahal, Kapil Dev, and Ravinder Sharma
- Trading of Livestock and Current Practices in Tribal Haats of Gujarat: Shakti Ranjan Panigrahy, Dilip Vahoniya, and Hemit Solanki
- Problems and Constraints Perceived by Poultry Farms in Punjab: Baldeep Singh and S.K. Chauhan
- Structural Change and Growth of Manufacturing Industries in Punjab: Post-Reforms Analysis: Kamlesh Goyal
- Estimation of Volatility in BSE – SENSEX by Fitting GARCH (1,1) Model: B. Krishnakumare, S. Niranjan and D. Murugananthi
- Export of Maize from India: Destinations and Competitiveness: Srikala M. and Bhavani Devi I.
- Financial Performance Analysis of the Selected Cooperative Banks in Kerala: Vishnu M.S., S. Selvanayaki, M. Nirmala Devi and A. Rohini
- Determinants of Diversification in Relation to Farm Size and other Socio-economic Characteristics for Sustainable Hill Farming in Sirmaur District of Himachal Pradesh: Pardeep Singh, Amit Guleria, Ludarmani, Manoj K. Vaidya and Subhash Sharma
- Farm Size and Productivity Relationship in Soyabean Cultivation: Empirical Evidence from Madhya Pradesh Agriculture: Jagdeep Singh, Nirmal Singh, and Saira Banoo
- Employee Satisfaction and Client Satisfaction in the Banking Sector
: Navjot Kaur, Pratibha Goyal and Manjeet Kaur
- E-Banking in India: Exploring the Evidences from selected Regional Rural Banks
: Halima Sadia Rizvi, Bilal Khan and Sabreena Khan
- India-Malaysia Economic Relations: An Empirical Analysis of Trade Dynamics
: Nikhat Khalid, and Saba Ismail.
- Pairs Trading in Commodity Futures: Evidence from the Indian Market: Geetu Aggarwal, and Navdeep Aggarwal.
- Outward Foreign Direct Investment from India - A Comparative Analysis
: Rajesh P.
Abstracts of Doctoral Dissertations
- Divya Sharma. (2019). Economics of farming systems in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension Education & Rural Sociology, Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur-176 062 (H.P.).
- Gunjan Bhandari. (2020). Economic Valuation of
Indigenous Dairy Cattle Breeds-A case of Sahiwal in India. Division of Dairy Economics, Statistics & Management, ICAR- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-132001
Abstracts of Master's Theses
- Ganesh Bodakhe. (2019). Study of Yield Gap analysis of Sugarcane in Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agricultural Latur, VNMKV, Parbhani.
- Anil Kumar Malik. (2019). Knowledge and usage pattern of Information and communication technology among students of CCS Haryana Agricultural University. Department of Extension Education, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125004
- NeelamKumari. (2018). Role of Haryana State in
Food Security of India. Department of Agricultural Economics, Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125004.
- Sreepriya P. (2016). Price discovery mechanism and market integration of potato in India. Department of Economics and Sociology, Punjab Agricultural Economics, Ludhiana, Punjab-141004
- YogeshwariSahu. (2018). Cost-Return Analysis and
Marketing Pattern of Okra Production in Balod District of Chhattisgarh. Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, College of Agriculture, JNKVV, Jabalpur, (M.P.).
- Rupali Gupta. (2020). Service Quality Assessment of Commercial Banks in Punjab. School of Business Studies, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141004.